Project Engineer Internship
Aquicore is looking for a Project Engineer intern to help our Delivery team exceed the expectations of our clients and partners. You will work closely with our VP of Client Services and our Solutions Architects to triage a wide variety of building needs. You will help package hardware and troubleshoot a variety of issues with our Project Engineers. You will need to be a self starter with an unparalleled ability to juggle multiple things at one time. This internship will require 20 hours a week.
Aquicore is a DC based company focused on the cutting edge of smart buildings, IoT Sensor technology, and creating a data platform that will revolutionize how real estate works. Our hardware and software collect real-time information across energy, operational, and environmental conditions within commercial buildings to help minimize the environmental impact and operate buildings more intelligently. Buildings in the U.S. are responsible for almost 40 percent of our carbon emissions; we’re working to create global impact by helping our clients connect to and understand the physical world around us. Aquicore is expanding and we’re excited to bring on talented people who will help get us there.
What You'll Do:
- Learn to project manage with buildings and a wide variety of external stakeholders
- Partner internally with all departments of Aquicore including Hardware and Software teams
- Package hardware and ensure data reliability for the end user
- Coordinate the successful installation and setup of Aquicore systems with contractors
- Troubleshoot any and all issues regarding your portfolio
- Assist the Operations and Delivery team with any issues or technical matters that may arise
What You'll Need:
- Enjoys technology and cutting-edge software strong skills in project management
- Outward and open personality
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Pursuing Engineering Degree
Who You Are:
- A self-starter with a high sense of urgency, who gets the job done, motivates a team and multiplies the talents of the team around you
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Technically minded and solution oriented (can you make something complex sound easy)
- Good communicator (someone who isn’t afraid to push back when you have to)
- Ability to build strong relationships
- You believe a rising tide raises all ships
This intern would ideally start the first week of June!
As an Aquicore intern you will be able to partake in company all-hands, have 1:1's with our executive leadership team, and enjoy all the perks of working out of our DC headquarters including catered lunch twice a week and nitro coffee on tap. You will also get to learn from some of the best and brightest team members in the DC area. AQ interns are paid at a competitive hourly rate.
Aquicore values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age. Aquicore is an EEOC.