Client Engagement Intern
WHO WE ARE:
co:collective is a creative and strategic transformation partner for bold businesses. We are considered one of the world’s leading brand strategy and innovation consultancies. We’re led by our deep belief that today's most successful organizations have an underlying purpose, one that is so central to their identity it influences everything they do, from capital investment to social media. For them, purpose becomes business strategy and storytelling becomes StoryDoing.
At co:collective we design brands, experiences, and content for firms that transform who they are, how they act, and how they show up in the world, with the explicit goal of creating more StoryDoers.
10-12 weeks of defining brand stories and creating iconic innovations.
WHO YOU ARE:
You’re an MBA student intrigued by the opportunity to work across a diverse set of brands and categories. You believe that innovation is best fueled by creative solutions supported by strategic rigor. You are nimble, adaptable, dynamic, sharp and an ambidextrous thinker.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
co: is a fast-paced, collaborative environment, which requires wearing many hats. Below are some responsibilities you can anticipate:
- Develop a thorough understanding of our client’s business - from mastering the competitive landscape to having insight into their business strategy, you’ll be privy to what makes the organization successful and our role in catalyzing it’s growth.
- Conduct, compile, and present intel reports developed based on your findings.
- Develop a high level understanding of program management: the people, processes, and tools needed to get the job done in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide day-to-day project management support to client engagement leads.
- Participate in internal and client meetings and provide detailed, clear, actionable reports.
- Update status and client reports, track milestone achievement, and help quality-control deliverables.
- Facilitate administrative responsibilities as necessary for key meetings (meeting prep, confirming attendees, video/conference call logistics).Build effective internal relationships.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE:
- Are currently enrolled in a competitive MBA program and/or pursuing an advanced degree in a personal passion field (we don’t look for a specific degree, but do look for individuals who have a clear interest in innovation, design, brands, and solving meaty problems.)
- Demonstrated leadership capacity, collaboration skills and initiative: we value an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Mastered our written communication skills, and want to continue to build on your speaking skills.
- Displayed strong analytical and critical thinking abilities. Thrived in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Worked under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.