Data Scientist Intern (Singapore)
Job title Data Scientist Intern
Reports to Chief Science Officer (PhD) and Solution Architect
About Dathena Science
Dathena is a Swiss and Singaporean company developing data governance software based on machine learning algorithms. Dathena is the most complete and accurate data governance platform and is the only solution to easily classify and manage data with this level of accuracy while helping companies to comply with regulations. Using cutting edge machine learning technology, Dathena sift through all unstructured data allowing to regain full control on company’s information.
- We are looking for a Data Scientist Intern that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products.
- Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products by improving and extending the features used by our existing classifier, by developing internal testing procedures, and enhancing our system for automated fraud detection.
- While it is essential that the Data Scientist Intern brings efficient and effective behavior to increase the productivity of the organization, is it also critical that the intern retain the creative spark that drives Dathena’s vision and values.
- This position requires to be patient and perseverant in order to discover issues with huge amounts of data, and resolve them by adding new features to an existing validation tool.
- This is an iterative and on-going work.