HR Assistant - Internship (W/M)
ManoMano is a French company which was launched by Philippe de Chanville and Christian Raisson in 2013, and has since expanded to serve customers across 6 countries (France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, UK and Germany). Just five years after launching our business and after successfully raising 60 million euros in 2017, our staff numbers have tripled, and there are now 300 'Manos and Manas' working here. Care to join us?
We have made it our mission to radically reshape DIYing by offering our customers easy access to online tips, tricks, products and services. We currently carry over 2.9 million products on our website, and work hand in hand with some 1,700 sellers.
In 2016 we received the IMC Gold Award for e-commerce, as well as EGB's Innovation prize, and were also invited to join Google's VIP Scale-Up programme (top 10 French start-ups). We were recently dubbed a "French Unicorn in the making" by Forbes, and as such we are looking for bold, talented individuals to help take our company to new heights!
Joining us is above all a personal experience, one in which a global project and core values are underpinned by individual skills. Our camaraderie, efficiency and employee-focused mindset (which is particularly important to us!) have led to our company becoming renowned for the optimal working conditions we provide: in fact, we are among the top 5 French companies with the best work-life balance!
You can access employee reviews from our very own Manos & Manas here
We look forward to meeting you!
As a HR Assistant you will be involved in:
· Talent Acquisition: candidate sourcing, phone screens, reports and interview scheduling.
· Event Planning: definition, contact with suppliers, organization and setting corporate events.
· Internal communication: content written, planning, channel decision and impact evaluation.
· Office Management: provisioning, contact with suppliers, attend to the employee's needs and budgets.
· Degree in ADE, Communication or Pshycology
· Possibility to establish an agreement with the university
· Fluent in English
· Passionate about Technology and DYI will be a plus
What ManoMano can offers you:
· Good work environment, challenging projects and good people
· Possibility to learn and grow in HR
· Free coffee and fruit in our offices