Talent Acquisition/ HR Intern
Scopely is looking for a highly motivated Talent Acquisition /HR Intern to join our People team in Barcelona. You are passionate about human relationships, comfortable working in fast paced environments, provide exceptional attention to detail and are eager to have a real impact in the Talent area; then we want to meet you!
In this internship you will learn how to identify, evaluate and attract exceptional people in the gaming industry, and beyond.
What you will do:
· Support the Talent team in researching and identifying suitable candidates for current and future openings
· Brainstorm and strategise on how to engage with Scopely's “target candidates”
· Help in delivering a high-touch, best-in-class Candidate eXPerience
· Participate in Talent team projects, e.g. build-out of diversity pipelines, industry events' mapping, employee referral program re-boost, talent acquisition analytics reporting, others
What you will learn:
Throughout your internship at Scopely, you will expand your knowledge on:
- how to execute research techniques, targeting top-notch talent in the industry and beyond i.e. management consulting, big 4, software development, B2B analytics, others
- how to engage with those talents and attract them at Scopely
Although your primary focus will be on Recruiting, you will also get the opportunity to witness, learn and participate in other People team projects.
What you need:
· Either in your last year of a Bachelor’s Degree or enrolled in a Master's Degree
· Ability and motivation to learn quickly
· Capability to handle multiple projects at the same time
· Experience working in a team environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Good command of English is required; knowledge of Spanish and/or Japanese and/or Chinese Mandarin an advantage
· Former experience as Researcher or Recruiter is a plus
What we offer:
· Open, diverse and continuous learning culture
· Opportunity to make a real impact in the Talent function
· Open environment where you can express your ideas and take own-initiative.