Partnership Development Intern
These internships will run from end of May to mid-August 2020.
The Partnership Development Team is responsible for prospecting vendors and always on the lookout for new products to purchase. Starting with the introductory stage, the Partnership Development team spends time in mainly vendor and product research, meeting with new vendors, and creating purchase orders. They're a vastly growing team, as new products and brands are added every week to our product line.
As a Partnership Development intern, you are an excellent communicator and will effortlessly manage relationships between multiple teams. You enjoy challenging yourself and others and possess the ability to be detail-oriented at an efficient pace. You are an Excel wiz, capable of analyzing and interpreting large data sets. You are curious, eager to learn, and enjoy research projects.
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in typical office or administrative work).
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body
- Involves sitting most of the time, however walking and standing are required only occasionally
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction
- Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling.
- Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound
Visual Acuity Requirements:
The visual requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading